Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A rare opportunity to buy a jewel in the crown of Nature
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
1. The property is 7 minutes from Federation University, the shopping centre of Churchill where everything is available, with public transport available every day.
2. Nestled within a wildlife sanctuary & bounded by Morwell National Park, it is 3 minutes to the Strezlecki Trail, well known to nature enthusiasts throughout Victoria. The property is Zoned Lifestyle.
3. The house is made of very thick, metal coated wood from Canada with a cement double brick area under the main house & a brand, new roof.
4. Comprising large L shaped lounge room with new 100% wool carpet, vaulted ceilings & 2 new skylights, & reverse cycle air conditioner.
5. The kitchen is modern with the latest Italian Ilve stove with exhaust & fits a kitchen table.
6. Large, double main bedroom, with a balcony leading off the bedroom.
7. 4 bedrooms altogether. There is a double carport.
8. The main bathroom has a shower & a large spa bath with separate toilet & another bathroom & toilet downstairs with kitchenette.
9. A separate balcony "room" juts off the lounge room out into the tree tops, with views of the Jeeralangs.
10. The property is in a temperate climate zone with a micro climate of plants, ferns & moss as well as exotic birds, rare black cockatoos, king parrots, wallabies, echidnas & Strezlecki koalas coming to your door.
11. The garden comprises of approx. 5 acres of many established, mature English trees & flowering shrubs, camellias, Chinese elm, mountain ash with a bluestone wall along the driveway, continuing behind the house as a retaining wall.
12. There is an acre of flat land at the bottom of the garden which could serve many purposes.
- Air Conditioning
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
2 carport spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.